Date:      Tue, 14 Sep 1999 11:28:42 -0700
From:      Bill Swingle <unfurl@dub.net>
To:        Julian Elischer <julian@whistle.com>
Cc:        Warner Losh <imp@village.org>, current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Newbus/bus/space info at FBSDcon?

Unfortunatly the schedule is already totally full, bursting at the
seams in fact. It would be very difficult to squeeze another talk in.

If Jordan feels that this should be on the schedule we can give a few
other ppl the boot I suppose (just kidding) :)

-Bill

On Tue, Sep 14, 1999 at 11:07:05AM -0700, Julian Elischer wrote:
> yo guys, are we going to have a lecture on this
> new-bus/bus-space/new-config/etc/etc. at the FreeBSDcon?
>
> This stuff is pretty hard to digest in one hit and it would be great if
> there was some introductory talk to get us headded int eh right
> direction..
>

> julian

-=| --- B i l l   S w i n g l e --- http://www.dub.net/
-=| unfurl@dub.net  - unfurl@freebsd.org - bill@cdrom.com
-=| Different all twisty a of in maze are you, passages little