Date:      Fri, 30 Apr 2004 13:25:20 +0200
From:      "Gunnarsson, Mikael" <Mikael.Gunnarsson@octapharma.se>
To:        "Markie" <mark.cullen@dsl.pipex.com>, <freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Intel PRO/100 CardBus II

> I am thinking I should get a Xircom (aren't they Intel too or
> somet=
hing?)

The other way around I think.. the Intel TypeIII cards are rebr=
anded Xircom cards..

Mvh
Mikael Gunnarsson
Octapharma AB / IT

T=
his email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended=
 solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addresse=
d. If you have received this email in error please notify the system mana=
ger. This message contains confidential information and is intended only =
for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should n=
ot disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.