Date:      Fri, 25 Sep 1998 11:47:05 -0500 (EST)
From:      Alfred Perlstein <bright@hotjobs.com>
To:        pam@polynet.lviv.ua
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Mesa2.6 port broken?

i'm unsure if anyone fixed the ASM part of Mesa, all it involves is
undef'ing FreeBSD in the asm files so they are not prefixed with a '_'

another problem is that you probably have A.OUT archives (.a files) left
in your /usr/lib - /usr/X11R6/lib somehow, you'll have to manually mess
with the makefiles for now.

*beaming with pride* i got about 99% of kde ELF installed, so it IS
possible to do it. qt, mesa and kde

Alfred Perlstein - Programmer, HotJobs Inc. - www.hotjobs.com
-- There are operating systems, and then there's FreeBSD.
-- http://www.freebsd.org/                        3.0-current