Date:      Fri, 21 Oct 2005 08:17:30 -0500
From:      makisupa <bsd.makisupa@sbcglobal.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   loader.conf question

Got k3b installed and trying to sort out some issues. This is a 6.0RC1
with a custom kernel box.  In /boot/loader.conf i pass a
'load_atapicam="YES"'.  This is the only argument there...but its not
working.  Once booted if I simply 'kldload atapicam' everything works
like a charm -- scanbus, k3b (minus permissions but that's not the issue
right now).  What gives?  Why is my system skipping the loader.conf?
Where else should i put the argument?

THanks,

mak