Date:      Fri, 18 Aug 2000 17:49:29 -0700
From:      David Burton <odyseus2000@earthlink.net>
To:        "Brian O'Shea" <boshea@ricochet.net>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org, freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org;
Subject:   Re: .

Thank you for your cordial response.  Unlike many others in this list would
have done.

After having been subscribed for almost a year now, I forgot (brain fart)
about using majordomo. Alas the 2 lines that are always appended to each list
message never made an impression on the brain, I always tune it out.

I had noticed the error of my ways last night, however, upon checking the mail
queue it had already been sent out :-o . wish I could take it back.

Sorry all.

signed-- happy user of FreeBSD 3.4-> 4.1 especially since I ditched KDE,
trying out AfterStep, any other suggestions appreciated (KDE reminds me too
much of windows)