Date:      Wed, 17 Jun 1998 05:25:43 +0000
From:      "Frank Pawlak" <fpawlak@execpc.com>
To:        John Birrell  <jb@cimlogic.com.au>, higginsj@iname.com
Cc:        fpawlak@execpc.com, grog@lemis.com, lcremean@tidalwave.net, jonny@jonny.eng.br, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: US Immigration (was: Funny, but true...)

You have a wonderful sense of humor.  I enjoyed your message, and was relieved
to hear that the invasion will not take place on July 4th.  That day is a
holiday here you know, and I just hate it when a holiday is disrupted by a
national call to arms.  On that day we celebrate the time when the early
settlers here threw the British tea into the ocean or something like that.

My better half is British and has to listen to that stuff all the time.
 Somehow they have a slightly different version of US history over there.

Best wishes,
Frank