Date:      Fri, 31 Mar 2000 16:07:33 -0600
From:      Bob Wirka <bobwirka@ticon.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Source Code Location?

Hello,

I've just received the 4 CD FreeBSD package from Walnut Creek. I
purchased it so that I could look at the source code, specifically at
the TCP/IP stack.

Can't seem to figure out where it's located on any of the 4 CDs. Do you
have to install FreeBSD (and unpack everything)  before you can view the

source? If not, where (and how, on a Windows system) would I find the
source?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Bob Wirka