Date:      Sun, 16 Feb 2003 15:00:36 -0500
From:      Laszlo Vagner <george@vagner.com>
To:        Chuck Swiger <cswiger@mac.com>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Replacement hard drives, was: Re: Hard error??

the new Seagate 120gb seems to be real quiet and stable for me
I cant even hear it running, they have a new motor design
and probably is the best bang for the buck right now about $140.00

I had bad luck with quantum, maxtor and IBM and WD but Seagate
seem to be very good for me right now.

I think there is a website called drivereview.com or something that can better
give you a hint.