Date:      Fri, 8 Oct 2004 17:26:04 +0100
From:      Jonathon McKitrick <jcm@FreeBSD-uk.eu.org>
To:        Ted Mittelstaedt <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
Cc:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
Subject:   Re: What version of FBSD does Yahoo run?

On Thu, Oct 07, 2004 at 11:39:05PM -0700, Ted Mittelstaedt wrote:
: I'm sure that Yahoo, like any large commercial enterprise, has a whole
: host of specific customizations that they have applied to FreeBSD,
: and their version of FreeBSD doesen't look like what we have, at least not
: where the good bits are.

I wonder.  Wouldn't that make keeping up-to-date a lot more difficult?  I
would think most of the mods would be in the apps running on the OS.

jm
--
My other computer is your Windows box.