Date:      Fri, 11 Jun 2004 08:47:04 -0500
From:      Eric Anderson <anderson@centtech.com>
To:        Andy Sporner <asporner@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-cluster@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: SV: ***SPAM*** HA cluster

Andy Sporner wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I have said this many times here.  I have such software
>available and this has been available for some time in
>this forum.  I wish people would just read the past posts
>about this and support projects that were grounded in
>the FREEBSD world.
>
>I think at this point I will just remove my software
>from general distribution if this is going to be the
>way that support is going to be given...

I agree with you about the reading past posts, etc.. People should learn
to use google these days..

On the other hand, pulling your software would be more of a detriment to
the community than people asking previously answered questions on the
lists..  I know I've played with your tools, and many people rely on them.

Keep up the good work..
Eric

Eric Anderson     Sr. Systems Administrator    Centaur Technology
Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.