Date:      Wed, 6 Mar 2019 23:47:05 +0100
From:      "lars.sonchocky-helldorf@hamburg.de" <lars.sonchocky-helldorf@hamburg.de>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   I am willing to sponsor the hardware for a FreeBSD/Arm port to the Samsung Exynos 4412

Hi everybody,

I am very interested to get FreeBSD running on my Odroid U2, which =
sports a Samsung Exynos 4412 SoC.

Since I lack the skills to do the port myself, I am willing to buy an =
Odroid U2 for somebody, who is then porting FreeBSD to that Chip. Here =
is my idea:

The Odroid U2 https://www.hardkernel.com/ko/tag/odroid-u2/ (or Odroid =
U3, which is compatible) is no longer in production but remainders of =
stock are still available, for instance here:

https://www.amazon.com/ODROID-ODROID-U2/dp/B017L0ACEU

If you want to do the port, send me your shipping address, I then buy =
the Odroid U2 and let it ship to you.

How does this sound? Any takers?

Some additional information is available here:

https://archlinuxarm.org/platforms/armv7/samsung/odroid-u2
http://linux-exynos.org/wiki/Samsung_Exynos_4412

kind regards,

	Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf=