Date:      Mon, 12 Apr 1999 14:23:29 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Robert Watson <robert@cyrus.watson.org>
To:        N <niels@bakker.net>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: showing full host names in output from who/finger/last

On Mon, 12 Apr 1999, N wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > I don't use the FreeBSD patched version, as I use the version with the
> > KerberosIV patches (unfortunately the FreeBSD port doesn't do that, but I
> > don't have time just now to make it do that :-). It seems to put the IP
> > address into the wtmp correctly.
>
> Are those patches freely available somewhere?

Niels,

Dug Song's kerberosiv patches are available at

http://www.monkey.org/~dugsong/ssh-afs-kerberos.html

He also has various other kerberos patches on his page there.  I submitted
a fix or two a little while ago to correct some problems with multi-homed
hosts.  I imagine they're in there at this point, but I haven't checked.

  Robert N Watson

PGP key fingerprint: 03 01 DD 8E 15 67 48 73  25 6D 10 FC EC 68 C1 1C

Carnegie Mellon University            http://www.cmu.edu/
TIS Labs at Network Associates, Inc.  http://www.tis.com/
Safeport Network Services             http://www.safeport.com/