Date:      Fri, 2 Jan 2009 03:17:56 -0500
From:      stan <stanb@panix.com>
To:        Free BSD Questions list <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Apache 2 docs question

I'm setting up a new web server on 7.1 using Apache 2. I am reusing an old
top level index.html that's from an Apache 1 install. I created a sym link
to the Apache docs at /usr/local/share/doc/apache22 to the old "manuual"
name. Here's the snipet from the index.html file thta points at it:

<hr width="50%" size="8" />
with this distribution.</p>

But I don;t get a useful display, from this. The index.html file that is in
this directory does not look like I expect. I suspect that I need to set up
something so that the language is defined, right? How can I do this?

programs.