Date:      Thu, 17 Oct 2002 15:20:15 -0400
From:      Denis Fournier <denis.fournier@crc.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Difference between versions

Hi,
I would like to know if FreeBSD has a file somewhere that says with file
and with driver was changed between the release of different versions. For
example for FreeBSD 4.7 there would be a file on the FreeBSD cd indicating
the files changed between the version 4.6 and 4.7. I know that there  is a
file like that in NetBSD called changes.  But I could not find one for
FreeBSD.

Thanks again