Date:      Thu, 20 Feb 2003 23:53:01 -0500
From:      Dragoncrest <dragoncrest@voyager.net>
To:        jacob rhoden <jrhoden@unimelb.edu.au>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Removing emails from an email file automatically.

         Hmm.  I'm trying to avoid using Procmail at all costs since we're
currently on a Sendmail/Qpopper configuration that I can work with.  But it
may turn out that the only way around this IS to go with that.  Thing is,
I'd like to stick with what we have and make it work with that rather than
totally ripping our our MTA and throwing in a whole brand new one we know
nothing about.