Date:      Wed, 12 Oct 2011 19:22:05 +0000
From:      "Clifton Crawley" <sites@mobilemagnet.co>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Looking for Your WebSite

Hello,=0D
=0D
My name is Clifton Crawley.  I work from in Houston, TX and am a=0D
web developer by trade.  I was wondering if you might like to have=0D
a low-cost custom "mobile" website made for your business.  I can=0D
have a basic 5-page site ready for you to inspect in less than 72 hours.=0D
=0D
You may be wondering why you would even need a mobile website.=0D
The simple answer is that mobile internet browsing is expected to=0D
actually  surpass regular PC internet browsing.  It hasn't happened=0D
yet, but it is real close.  Google and Bing even have new search=0D
engines exclusively for mobile and tablet users.  And, if you=0D
don't have a mobile-optimized website, you are not being found by=0D
your potential customers.=0D
=0D
Besides,  have you seen what your regular website looks like to a=0D
mobile user?  Check it out at=0D
http://dominantwebsolutions.com/email/link.php?M=3D4917&A=3D3&L=3D2&F=3DT (=
This=0D
doesn't=0D
work for each site, but it's a good judgment.)=0D
=0D
I can set up a high-quality mobile for you and even optimize it for=0D
mobile search engines.  This will enable you to start capturing=0D
your share of the mobile traffic that is looking for sites in your=0D
industry with their cell phones and tablets.  I pride myself on=0D
doing quality work for a very reasonable price.  In fact, I can get=0D
everything set up for you for just $497.=0D
=0D
Why not take a look at some sample sites: (for mobile phone viewing=0D
only)=0D
http://dominantwebsolutions.com/email/link.php?M=3D4917&A=3D3&L=3D3&F=3DT=0D
http://dominantwebsolutions.com/email/link.php?M=3D4917&A=3D3&L=3D4&F=3DT=0D
http://dominantwebsolutions.com/email/link.php?M=3D4917&A=3D3&L=3D5&F=3DT=0D
http://dominantwebsolutions.com/email/link.php?M=3D4917&A=3D3&L=3D6&F=3DT=0D
http://dominantwebsolutions.com/email/link.php?M=3D4917&A=3D3&L=3D7&F=3DT=0D
=0D
You may notice how the mobile sites I build are specifically=0D
designed for mobile phones and tablets.  This provides a better=0D
user experience.=0D
=0D
If you want to learn more, just give me a call or email me and I=0D
can get you set up. So, if you decide you can benefit from a=0D
mobile-optimized site, it will only be $497 to set it up (50%=0D
deposit due before I begin) and just $14 per month if you need=0D
hosting.=0D
=0D
I look forward to hearing from you.=0D
=0D
Best regards,=0D
=0D
Clifton Crawley=0D
(281) 305-2000=0D
Sites@MobileMagnet.co=0D
=0D
P.S. I also develop standard websites (starting at $997) and=0D
native iPhone/Android mobile applications.  If your could benefit,=0D
or would like more info on how I can implement them for you,=0D
please let me know.=0D
=0D
=0D
=0D
=0D
=0D
=0D
=0D
=0D
=0D
=0D
If you would like me to stop sending you emails, please click here:=0D
http://dominantwebsolutions.com/email/unsubscribe.php?M=3D4917&C=3D58d5b2a1=
6dcf5b82ca9d9aee74bff695&L=3D7&A=3D3=0D
Mobile Magnet LLC=0D
9659 N Sam Houston Parkway E=0D