Date:      Mon, 24 Jun 2002 06:24:09 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Ross Lippert <ripper@eskimo.com>
To:        keramida@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: multimedia section

Feel free to make any such changes.  It can be hard to spot such
things in one's own writing, eyes seeing what they expect and all.

>It's OK.  I have noticed some minor things like a word that needs to
>be removed here and there or some other minor things, but didn't want
>to post partial comments.  If it's not too much to ask, and nobody
>else handles this before I am finished, can you give me a day or two?
>
>Looks fine so far though.  Keep the good work coming :)))
>
>- Giorgos

Are there other "userland" areas which need better exposition?  I
happened to notice the video PR just after I had finished sweating
and fussing to make my multimedia work right, so it was a happy
coincidence.

-r