Date:      Fri, 29 May 1998 21:25:06 -0700
From:      Roger Lee <rjl6d@virginia.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD and PCMCIA SCSI adapters

I am looking into installing a unix type operating system onto my
laptop. As I only have a 1GB HD, I am planning to get an external SyJet
connected by a PCMCIA SCSI adapter. I was just wondering if anyone has
tried this configuration and or if it's even possible. Any additional
information on suggested PCMCIA SCSI adapters would also be greatly
appreciated. Thank you.

Roger Lee
4th yr SEAS, UVa
BSEE, CS minor