Date:      Fri, 14 Jan 2000 13:29:27 -0800 (PST)
From:      <keith@mail.telestream.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD billing

I've reached a point where I am in need of some software that can do all
the billing for this small ISP. Is there an alternative to the windows
programs? I'd love to be able to keep my entire operation FreeBSD related
and not have to ever look at another M$ screen again.
If anyone has any recomendations for FreeBSD based ISP billing software
I'd love to hear about it..

Thanks.

Keith