Date:      Sat, 25 Aug 2001 14:01:58 +0300
From:      Peter Pentchev <roam@ringlet.net>
To:        Steve Howe <howe@carcass.dhs.org>
Cc:        anton@urc.ac.ru, ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: drweb-4.25

On Sat, Aug 25, 2001 at 02:05:30AM -0300, Steve Howe wrote:
> Hello !!!
>

>         Just to notify... this port is NOT available on the ftp site !!! (ftp://ftp5.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/branches/-current/ports/security/drweb/)
>         Is it ok ???

Yes, it usually takes some time for WWW/FTP mirrors to sync with
the main repository.  ftp.FreeBSD.org already has the ports/security/drweb/
directory, which means that ftp-master.FreeBSD.org has it; I would expect
ftp5.FreeBSD.org to resync within the next day or so.

G'luck,
Peter

--
This sentence was in the past tense.