Date:      Mon, 30 Jun 1997 12:29:38 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Kevin Eliuk <kevin_eliuk@sunshine.net>
To:        VR <atgrim@thevine.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Third time is supposed to be a charm....

On Mon, 30 Jun 1997, VR wrote:

> After everything is said and done and it tells me to reboot,
> the system boots into Win95. I attempt to look for the FreeBSD partition
> and I am not able to find it. I try using OS-BS boot manager and I am
> only able to see the Win95 partition.

What do you see when you boot off of the boot.flp in the disklabel
editor. And (I'm not positive on this) executing OS-BS or BootEasy
should be done from real DOS.

> Please, I beg all the kind spirits in the land of UN*X... Please explain
> to me what I have done wrong and what I can do to appease the UN*X
> daemon!!

                           He is a jealous Daemon,
                           punishing the children
                           of those that sin against
                           him, but showing love to
                           those who keep his
                           commandments ;-)

--
=| Regards,             =| FreeBSD ==> http://www.FreeBSD.org
=| Kevin G. Eliuk       =| "Free at last, free at last, ..."