Date:      Sun, 25 May 1997 19:52:09 -0700
From:      "Freeman P. Pascal IV" <pascal@compute.com>
To:        FreeBSD-Hackers@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        pascal@compute.com
Subject:   Toshiba Satellite Pro 415CS and serial ports...

Hello,

I recently installed 2.2.1-RELEASE on a Toshiba Satellite Pro 415CS.
Everything
worked fine (including the builtin mouse and keyboard which has been
reported
as a problem in the past), with the exception of the serial ports.

I've verified that com1 and com2 are configured, but they are NOT seen
during
boot time.  These serial ports were operational under Win95.

I've searched the mailing list archive and the bug list, but haven't
found
anything useful.

Has anyone else experienced this problem, and is there a fix?

I'm not on the list, please reply via email - thanks.

-Freeman