Date:      Tue, 24 Jan 2017 16:43:19 -0500
From:      "Karen Edwards" <karenedwards@analyticsdba.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Follow-up

Hello

Hope all is well!

I was trying to reach you today in regards to an email I sent you last
quarter. Any chance you can review the below email and let me know if this
information is still of interest to you.

We are a database organization. We provide Business executives contact
information. This information can be used for marketing initiatives like,
Email marketing, Direct mail marketing and cold calling.

With so many database offers these days- it's very difficult to know who has
the right contact data. Get some samples before you decide on your database
vendor.

Please email me the following parameters to run counts and samples for your
review:

Industry:

Geography:

Titles:

Keep me informed for any additional details. I look forward to hearing from
you.

Regards

Karen Edward

505 20th St N,

Birmingham, AL 35203,

USA

Enter your e-mail address in order to get unsubscribed
<http://goo.gl/forms/8etAAWkq9y>; click here