Date:      Thu, 10 Mar 2005 10:38:35 -0800 (PST)
From:      Mark Goodell <goodell70@yahoo.com>
To:        Jerry McAllister <jerrymc@clunix.cl.msu.edu>, "Philip M. Gollucci" <pgollucci@p6m7g8.com>
Cc:        Mark Goodell <goodell70@yahoo.com>
Subject:   Re: Size of FreeBSD

THank you Philip, Jerry, Kris:

(Actually, I went back and forth through the website
literature trying to figure this out, and finally gave
up.  It may be that the question itself treads on an
issue that no longer is challenged - the size of OS
installations.  I'm frustrated that they have to be so
big.  THank you again for responding.  FreeBSD has
great logical appeal to me, notwithstanding.)
Mark
Mark Goodell
Richmond, VA

--- Jerry McAllister <jerrymc@clunix.cl.msu.edu>