Date:      Mon, 18 Mar 2002 23:36:55 -0600 (CST)
From:      Quincey Koziol <koziol@ncsa.uiuc.edu>
To:        zzhang@cs.binghamton.edu, freebsd-fs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Filesystem books?

Does this actually contain any useful information on those filesystem formats?
How the bits are layed out on disk, etc?  I don't need books on how to use
filesystems, I want to get into the guts of filesystem and look at how the
file and directory information is actually stored on disk, etc.

    Thanks,
        Quincey