Date:      Sun, 16 Sep 2007 18:53:32 -0400
From:      "Yuri Lukin" <lists@swaggi.com>
To:        Pankov Pavel <pankov_p@mail.ru>,Gary Palmer <gpalmer@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: SD/MMC (ricoh) reader on Thinkpad T61

On Sun, 16 Sep 2007 18:45:52 +0400, Pankov Pavel wrote

> But after this changes I'm stuck with panics related to the driver
> trying to sleep in interrupt handler (dump aviable). Let me know if
> you have any ideas how to fix it.

This is great progress towards a working driver. Warner Losh reported in his
blog that Ricoh chipset works but not sure which driver he was using:

http://bsdimp.blogspot.com/2007/05/sdmmc.html

Maybe we should copy freebsd-current list for a wider audience?

Thanks,
 Yuri