Date:      Fri, 3 Mar 2000 10:25:38 -0800 (PST)
From:      R Joseph Wright <rjoseph@nwlink.com>
To:        keith@mail.telestream.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: RealAudio G2

On Fri, 3 Mar 2000 keith@mail.telestream.com wrote:

> Just installed the linux binary of the G2 player. Linux emu on my system
> is working fine but when I try to execute the realplay binary I get this
> error
>
> # ./realplay
> LINUX: 'ioctl' fd=9, typ=0x44d(M), num=0x76 not implemented
>
> Mar  3 09:15:15 core /kernel: Sound: DMA (output) timed out - IRQ/DRQ
> config error?
> Mar  3 09:15:15 core /kernel: Sound: DMA (output) timed out - IRQ/DRQ
> config error?

Sorry I can't help you =(.  It starts up fine for me.
But, if I may add a problem:
When I click on a realaudio icon, in Netscape for example, the realplayer
starts up, but it doesn't play anything.  I have manually open up the file
from my home directory to get it to play.
On another note, I was using windows realplayer under wine last night and
it works about as well as the linux version!