Date:      Fri, 24 Sep 1999 19:29:39 EDT
From:      HugyBere@aol.com
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   interrupt timeout when booting

To whom it may concern:
  I am trying to run freebsd 2.2.7. On a dell pII 300 system with
pheonixBIOS. When I boot the operating system I get the following error:

wd1: interrupt timeout:
wd1: status 58 <rdy, seekdone, drq> error 0
wd1: interrupt timeout:
wd1: status 58 <rdy, seekdone, drq> error 1 <no_dam>

I have installed the most current drivers for the bios and the problem
persists. Some times the operating system will come up after a long wait.

Thanks