Date:      Mon, 10 Aug 2015 19:00:51 +0200
From:      Harald Schmalzbauer <h.schmalzbauer@omnilan.de>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 10.2-RC3: ports USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS by default?

--------------enig77E1EBB0F2AF52D850D2AB90

 Bez=C3=BCglich Harald Schmalzbauer's Nachricht vom 10.08.2015 18:29
(localtime):
>  Hello,
>
> I found some ugly inconsistency is spreading while compiling
> sendmail+tls+sasl2+ldap-8.15.2 in my build environment. It seems like
> USE-PACKAGE-DEPENDS is now default!?!
=E2=80=A6

Sorry, it isn't default, USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS still works like before!
( found " if [ -z "${dp_USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS}" -a -z
"${dp_USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY}" ]; then" in Mk/Scripts/do-depends.sh)

> How can I disable USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS now?

Something else changed, so that my check if USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS was set
unintentionally didn't kick in.
It was set unintentionally, which was my fault, so no nasty change in
the ports system!

Will have to check my scripts, sorry for the noise!

-Harry