Date:      Mon, 13 Jun 2005 08:44:29 +0100
From:      David <david@students.ncl-coll.ac.uk>
To:        freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: kernel compile errors

On Monday 13 June 2005 05:49, Marcel Moolenaar wrote:
> On Jun 11, 2005, at 3:23 AM, David wrote:
> > On Friday 10 June 2005 19:02, Marcel Moolenaar wrote:

> I just committed a fix for the problem. The options to use are:
> 	options	LIBMCHAIN
> 	options	LIBICONV
> 	options	NETSMB
> 	options	NETSMBCRYPTO
>
> This is as documented in NOTES, so no need to add additional options.
> FYI,
Excellent - thanks for the prompt help.

Sorry for the dumb questions but...

I'm following  RELENG_5_4 via cvsup - how long before I can receive your
fixes?  Did you commit them to 5_4-RELEASE?

Thanks again,

David

This email is confidential and is intended solely for the use of the
parties to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended
recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and
that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this
email is strictly forbidden.  If you have received this email in error
please contact the sender.  Any views or opinions presented are solely
those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of
Newcastle College.  Although this email and itīs attachments are
believed to be free of any virus or other defects which might affect
any computer or IT system into which they are received, no
responsibility is accepted by Newcastle College or any of itīs
associated companies for any loss or damage arising in any way from
the receipt or use thereof.