Date:      Mon, 05 Oct 1998 23:57:01 -0500
From:      Whee Kim <philuint@erols.com>
To:        handy@physics.montana.edu
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: windowmaker-0.19.3

    Hi. I e-mailed you about Windowmaker error.

    I just noticed that I have windowmaker-0.20.1 installed.  However,
the freebsd.org has it as windowmaker-0.19.3 and I clicked on Download
of windowmaker-0.19.3.  I don't understand.  It must have wrong link or
something.

    My problem was as soon as I start X, it quits itself and gives me

            bus error - core dumped

    error.

    Can you please look into this and help me?