Date:      Thu, 19 Mar 1998 01:39:55 -0500
From:      "Alfred Perlstein" <perlsta@cs.sunyit.edu>
To:        "John S. Dyson" <toor@dyson.iquest.net>
Cc:        <current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   some "testing" of the new kernel.

still not cool, very erratic bahavior on my box, cvsup'd of today.

first time booting: double panic right after mounting the disks (ouch) no
sync'ing of disks

second time... booted up ok.. a LOT of sig 11's to programs at startup, that
scared me enough to go back to my pervious kernel.

would you like the kernel config file i'm using?

it is an _odd_ configuration.

-Alfred

(i don't mind helping to test here and there, although i really don't have
much in terms of backup..., i can mount most partitions read only just to
test for crashes...)