Date:      Fri, 14 Sep 2001 08:37:35 -0600
From:      Paul Craiger <pcraiger@matchlogic.com>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Help with a error message

Good morning, I have a quick question for you concerning a message that
keeps displaying on one of our servers.
The server is a iExtreme from BSDi and is running FreeBSD 4.1.  I keep
getting the following message on a terminal server that we have connected to
it:

	usb0: scheduling overrun

From what I have found so far it seems to be a kernel problem of some sort,
do you have any ideas?

It is strange, I can reboot the server and it comes up fine and network
connectivity is present.  About 20 minutes later, network connectivity is
lost and I start to get the above message on my terminal, it just keeps
displaying the same message until I press the enter key to interrupt it and
then it starts up again.  Thanks for your assistance.

Paul Craiger
System Administrator
MatchLogic, Inc.
pcraiger@matchlogic.com