Date:      Thu, 18 Oct 2001 01:56:13 -0700 (PDT)
From:      david mega <sdangote@techemail.com>
To:        sdangote@techemail.com
Subject:   BUSINESS PROPOSAL_CONFIDENTIAL

              GOLDEN BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY

I am an Attorney and close confidant of MRS. MARYAM

ABACHA, the former first lady and wife of the late

GEN. SANI ABACHA, the former head of state and

commander in chief of the armed forces of the Federal

Republic of Nigeria.

She (MRS. M. ABACHA), has as a result of the trust and

confidence she has in me mandated that I search for a

reliable and trustworthy foreign partner, who

will help receive some funds which she had in cash

totaling US$45m (Forty Five Million United States

Dollars Only) into a personal, company or any

reliable foreign bank account for safe keeping for a

short period of time, since her family bank accounts

within and outside the country have all been

frozen by the authorities. (I would refer you to the

website of TELL WEEKLY MAGAZINE: WWW.tell.org. of

November 23, 1998 page 25, for further information

about these monies and the ABACHAS)

This money in question has however, been carefully

kept in defaced form and deposited with a security

company .You may therefore be required to travel to any

of the branches to collect the money on behalf of my

client for safe keeping.

It may also interest you to know that she (MRS.

ABACHA) and her family have, since the inception of

the present democratic government, been placed under

partial house arrest, with their international

traveler=92s passports withdrawn pending  the resolution

of current fund recovery face - off between them and

the present RTD GEN. OBASANJO led Federal Government,

which from all indications will not exceed this year.

She has decided to offer anybody who will be willing

to render this tremendous assistance 20% of the total

sum, while 5% shall be set aside for incidental

expenses.

Note that this transaction involves no risks

whatsoever, as you will have no dealing with my

Country, Nigeria. Rather, you will deal directly with

the security company, which is based where the money

is right now.

Let me have your confidential Tel/Fax Numbers in your

response to this proposal.

I shall let you into a complete picture of this

mutually beneficial transaction when I have received

your anticipated positive reply. This matter should be

treated as urgent and confidential. This is very

important.

Best Regards,

SANI DANGOTE.