Date:      Fri, 08 May 1998 09:25:52 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Patrick Gardella <patrick@cre8tivegroup.com>
To:        "Jason C. Wells" <jcwells@u.washington.edu>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, Slyce <slyce@onramp.net>
Subject:   Re: StarOffice 4.0 for Linux under FreeBSD...

Occasionally, I would get a runaway process in StarOffice when I ran it on my
486DX4/75 Toshiba Laptop with 2.2.5-RELEASE.  It's only occasionally, and I
haven't been able to figure out what caused it.  It runs fine for hours, and
then it freezes and the load and memory usage skyrockets.

I upgraded to 2.2.6-RELEASE on this machine, but have not had the chance to
test it yet.  It may solve the problem.  Someone said that the linux emulation
on 2.2.6 was better than before.  We'll see...

Patrick

P.S.  I am quite happy with SO 4.0, nonetheless.