Date:      Tue, 10 Dec 1996 22:28:33 -0500
From:      Benjamin Lewis <blewis@vet.purdue.edu>
To:        shanee@rabbit.augusta.de (Andreas Kohout)
Cc:        current@freebsd.org, blewis@vet.purdue.edu
Subject:   Re: ctm delta src-cur.2484.gz mangled?

Andy:

Thank you for taking the time to reply to my message, I really appreciate
it.

You wrote:

[deleted]
> sorry, but here it works just well ...
[deleted]

I don't understand why it only seemed to fail on my system, but I think
I've sorted it out.

I ended up grabbing a new copy of contrib.sgml from ftp.freebsd.org and
dropping it into my src tree.  So far, things seem to be working OK.

> If you like, IŽll send the contrib.sgml to you ...

I really appreciate the offer.  I think my src tree is back in working order,
but I may take you up on it later if things fall apart again.

Thanks again,

-Ben

--
Benjamin Lewis     |           "Don't let your schooling interfere
bhlewis@purdue.edu |            with your education."