Date:      Mon, 20 Jul 2015 20:37:53 +0200
From:      Zbigniew Bodek <zbb@semihalf.com>
To:        Ian Lepore <ian@freebsd.org>
Cc:        John-Mark Gurney <jmg@funkthat.com>, "freebsd-arm@freebsd.org" <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>, phabric-admin@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [Differential] [Updated] D3121: Don't allow malloc() to wait for resource while holding a lock in ITS
References:  <differential-rev-PHID-DREV-ztsg4nogc7wzfzawsctm-req@FreeBSD.org> <2b488f78c7cd7f840f16f376dbb3408a@localhost.localdomain> <55A978B8.6080008@m5p.com> <CAF6rxgnzR8oPa0mQfAmp_Rqwb7uYKBOBPLx0Ov_gaD1y3XYKzw@mail.gmail.com> <55AA3D5D.5070907@m5p.com> <CAG7dG%2BxSuYK88kje_Gy-KMQhmuRY5ANZe=TZRvEH9fqp0PkfPg@mail.gmail.com> <20150720160835.GW8523@funkthat.com> <1437410034.1334.415.camel@freebsd.org>

That is why I was asking whether you don't want to see any messages at all.
Before Phabricator we used to send patch to the mailing list for review.
Now the e-mail is sent automatically by Phabricator but unfortunately
all other stuff related to that diff is also being sent.
If Phabricator cannot limit its messages to the "announcement" that
there is a patch for review we can basically get back to sending
"heads up" on the mailing list "hey there is a patch for review here:
<link to phabricator>" without adding mailing list to the subscribers
on Phabric.
(Or separate mailing list if that is what you prefer).

I always add mailing list to review since one can get much better
feedback if someone who is interested in that patch is not added to
reviewers on Phabricator.

BTW. Actually on Code Review Wiki
(https://wiki.freebsd.org/CodeReview) we can see an example of adding
mailing list to the subscribers, so you may want to remove that if it
is not "kosher".

Best regards
zbb