Date:      Fri, 9 Jun 2000 20:44:06 +0100
From:      Chris Webb <chris@arachsys.com>
To:        Paul Saab <paul@mu.org>
Cc:        John Baldwin <jhb@FreeBSD.org>, ps@FreeBSD.org, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FW: Re: PXE Booting?

Paul Saab <paul@mu.org> writes:

> What version of FreeBSD are you using?  Only current right now will
> support diskless booting via PXE.  I'll MFC the support.

Thanks for the quick reply. This is on 4.0-STABLE cvsupped from internat
about a day and half ago. I'd assumed that because I'd already got the
bootloader and the kernel loaded and running, and was just struggling
with NFS root bit, PXE wasn't the problem here?

Cheers,

Chris.
--
Chris Webb <chris@arachsys.com>           Office: +44 1299 404075
Arachsys Internet Services Ltd            Mobile: +44 7801 090045