Date:      Mon, 20 Nov 100 15:25:46 +0000
From:      microcom@wbi.ph
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org

	I am having a hard time seting up my ftp server .... my
question is how can i set up an ftp connection that only a specified
persons can only access the ftp server that they can upload files and
download directly to their directory in the server ? and also i want
to set up a virtual ftp to them ? can someone help me ?