Date:      Fri, 22 Jan 1999 21:18:54 -0500
From:      W Gerald Hicks <wghicks@bellsouth.net>
To:        Derick.Winkworth@ramstein.af.mil
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: HDLC source code

From: Derick.Winkworth@ramstein.af.mil
Subject: HDLC source code
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 14:54:30 +0100

> FreeBSD folks:
>
> 	I am trying to find an example of HDLC source code.  My
> understanding is that FreeBSD is HDLC capable (and more importantly, Cisco
> HDLC compatible).  Is it possible to get a copy of the applicable source
> code library / section with having to download a 40 meg file or pay 40
> dollars for a cd?  I would REALLLY appreciate any assistance that is
> possible...

You'll probably want to go through the sppp (synchronous PPP) and ISDN
code recently committed to the tree.

If you just want to browse the sources go here:

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/src

If you want to fetch specific parts of the tree read this:

http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/handbook271.html#591

Good Luck,

Jerry Hicks
wghicks@bellsouth.net