Date:      Tue, 15 Jul 2008 17:13:22 +0100
From:      Pete French <petefrench@ticketswitch.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG, koitsu@FreeBSD.ORG, sven@dmv.com
Subject:   Re: Multi-machine mirroring choices

> You install a filer cluster with two nodes.  Then there is
> no single point of failure.

Yes, that would be my choice too. Unfortunately it didn't get
done that way. Mind you, the solution we do have is something
I am actually pretty happy with - it's cheap and does the job.
We never wanted 100% uuptime after all, just something so I
could get stuff back up and running in about 15 minutes with no
loss of data if possible.

Woiuld have been nice to get to play with the NetApp stuff though.

-pete.