Date:      Thu, 22 Oct 1998 16:41:44 -0500
From:      "Eric S. Nooden" <noodene@beloit.edu>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   clog filter

Hello,

I recently installed clog from the ports collection and it is running fine.
 Since I work on a college campus and am in the same collision domain as
three computer labs, the mail and web servers, I see a lot more information
than I need.  The documentation indicates that I can use a filter.  The
output is standard output.

My question is this:  Are there any filters out there for this program or
do I have to make one or does someone have a filter they'd like to share.
My ultimate goal is to filter out all the IP info that does not pertain
directly to my IP.

Thanks,

Eric