Date:      28 May 1999 04:45:15 -0000
From:      Sergey <serge69@nym.alias.net>
To:        <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: [Q] How stable is FreeBSD 3.X ?

> I've checked this out on good hardware. And now can CLAIM that
> 3.1-R *really* have kernel problems on FreeBSD's "classic" configuration.
> This bug causes TERRIBLE instability - panic in 24 hours. Even Microsoft's
> OSes gives significantly better results

*** MY PUBLIC APOLOGIZES FOR THIS MESSAGE. ***

Someone just points me out that my message was INSULTING
to FreeBSD's developers.

  !!!  I DO NOT INTEND TO INSULT ANYONE !!!

I've just wanted ironically point out fact that developrs ignore malformed
user reports, but they have true basis.

The irony of fate I missed ';)' sign after words 'better results'. And in
such
form my message DID become insulting. My answers was also too rude, if
treat it in such way.

I think till this moment it was ironycal not insulting, but sent version was
not.

AGAIN AND AGAIN. I'M VERY SORRY...

P.S.: Will never try write "ironical" messages again. This lesson was
        enough good for me ;)

SORRY, SERGEY.