Date:      Sat, 15 Dec 2007 02:32:41 +0000
From:      Bartosz Fabianowski <bartosz@fabianowski.eu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Wacom driver

Currently, only serial tablets are officially supported under FreeBSD.
However, I have written a driver for the Cintiq 21UX a couple of months
ago and am slowly extending it to cover other models. If you are
interested in testing the driver with your tablet, let me know:

* The exact tablet model you have (best send me the USB product ID that
"usbdevs -v" spits out)

* The FreeBSD version you are running

* The platform you are running on

If you are not interested in testing an under-development driver, that's
fine, of course, but may mean you'll have to wait longer until your
tablet is supported. I have to rely on volunteers for testing as I only
have access to two tablets myself.

- Bartosz