Date:      Thu, 23 Jun 2005 13:53:54 -0400
From:      Lists <sfulton-lists@connection.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Multiple aliased IP address when using VLAN's on 5.4

Greetings,

I have a situation where I am using multiple VLAN's on one network card.
      Until recently, each of those VLAN's was on a different subnet,
and I had no issues.  However, now I need to add several different IP's
on the same subnet to one of the VLAN's, but I have been unsuccessful.
It seems aliases are not allowed when using VLAN's, and adding any other
VLAN interface name on an identical VLAN does not work either..

Any tips?

-- Stephen.