Date:      Fri, 18 Aug 2000 21:32:00 +0300
From:      Odhiambo Washington <vedette@iconnect.co.ke>
To:        'FreeBSD-Questions' <FreeBSD-Questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Newbie: Mutt

Maybe you should check your search path.

add something like /usr/local/bin to your path...

-w

Thus spake Justin W. Pauler (jwpauler@jwpages.com):

> try
>
> 	whereis mutt
>
> this should produce something like
>
> 	mutt: /usr/local/bin/mutt
>
> that path isnt right, i dont think, i'm just guessing, i dont have mutt
> installed. but that command will tell you where it is at.
>
> --jwp
>
> Justin W. Pauler
> + World Wide Web: http://www.jwpages.com/
> + E-Mail: jwpauler@jwpages.com
> + Internet Relay Chat: drnet@undernet
>
> On Fri, 18 Aug 2000, Tony Balazs wrote:
>
> > I think that Mutt is installed on my 4.0-Stable.  Where is the executable?
> > I can't find a way of executing Mutt.
> > Thanks.
> >
> > Tony.

Odhiambo Washington
Systems Administrator
Inter-Connect Ltd.
3rd Flr The Chancery
Valley Rd
PO Box 39519 Nairobi
Tel: 254 2 711140
Fax: 254 2 718418

They turned the country up on its side, and everything loose fell into
California. -Frank Lloyd Wright