Date:      Sat, 19 Jul 2008 09:22:04 -0500
From:      "Edward Ruggeri" <smallhand@crawblog.com>
To:        "Yuri Lukin" <lists@swaggi.com>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: T61 ThinkPad Wireless

On Sat, Jul 19, 2008 at 8:37 AM, Yuri Lukin <lists@swaggi.com> wrote:
> I've used this card on my T61 with 7.0-CURRENT and now 7.0-RELEASE without any
> problems for nearly a year now.

Do you think it would be possible to send, off list, your kernel
configuration file, and maybe dmesg or pciconf -lv (actually, pciconf
-lv would help determine whether our cards differ at all; Lenovo says
mine has the ar5006ex chipset, but that's not what FreeBSD says)?  I'm
not certain what I've done wrong to cause these errors.

Thanks for the feedback!

Sincerely,

-- Ned Ruggeri