Date:      Fri, 21 Jan 2000 15:46:37 -0600 (CST)
From:      eric <eric@catastrophe.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Digi PC/Xem 16 PCI

Greetings.

We have a Digi PC/Xem 16 PCI card that I'd like to use with 3.3-RELEASE ;
I've read thru quite a bit of the archives and found that people were having
problems with the ISA cards (if they were ISA) and the Xem cards (though
not the Xe cards).

So my question is: will compiling with:

device          dgm0    at isa? port 0x104 iomem 0xd0000 iosiz ? tty

work correctly?

I got this from /sys/i386/conf/LINT ; and would appreciate advice if
possible.

Thanks.

Eric