Date:      Thu, 17 Jul 2003 15:16:40 -0700
From:      "Crist J. Clark" <cristjc@comcast.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   "Virtual FreeBSD"

Can anyone tell me exactly what "Virtual FreeBSD" is? If I Google the
term, I get a whole bunch of help webpages from various web hosting
outfits. What's spooky is all of the sites have the same content.
That definately gives me the impression someone is selling a product
called "Virtual FreeBSD" based off of, you guessed it, FreeBSD. I'm
trying to figure out exactly what this Virtual FreeBSD is and how it
differs from the vanilla FreeBSD.

Unfortunately, any information about Virtual FreeBSD itself is being
drowned out by the web hosters' help and marketing pages when I
search. Anyone have any information or pointers? Like who is the
vendor for a start?