Date:      Sun, 14 Dec 2003 19:52:39 -0700
From:      "Brent Wiese" <brently@bjwcs.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Sending email via PHP mail command in jail

I have a 4.9 system running various jails.

My clients want to be able to send confirmation emails via PHP's mail()
command.

Postfix doesn't seem to install right in the jail.

I found a program called mini-sendmail and compiled it to use a relay server
I have... It works fine from command line, but terminates oddly when called
from php.

Any suggestions?

I don't need an SMTP daemon running, just the ability to send confirmation
messages. Like I mentioned above, I have a relay box I can use if the
solution is something like mini-sendmail.

Thanks,
Brent